Floor & Patio Latex Paint
*Please note: As this is a specialty product, it won't always be readily available. If it is not readily in stock, we will let you know, and have it ready for pick-up within a day or so.*
Latex Floor & Patio - Low Sheen Enamel F122
A premium quality, quick-drying, epoxy-modified acrylic low sheen latex floor enamel. One coat covers most previously painted surfaces that are in fair to good condition.
- Resistant to soaps and detergents, grease and oil
- Exhibits a smooth, uniform appearance
- One coat covers most previously painted surfaces that are in fair to good condition
- Easy to apply
Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired.For interior and exterior use on unpainted concrete (new or old) and previously finished wood or concrete floors. Particularly recommended for basements, porches, patios, breezeways, showrooms, and light industrial applications.
- Many tires contain compounds which may attack latex paints, resulting in loss of adhesion and film pickup
- CAUTION: All floor enamels may become slippery when wet. Where non-skid characteristics are desired, a small amount of Anti-Slip Aggregate or clean play sand may be added.